Golf Tournament Budget Template
When it comes time to plan your golf tournament, it's important to keep your budget organized and thorough. In order to help you achieve this, we've created a downloadable budget template in excel for your tournament expenses. Read on for more on how to use, how it works and more!
Our Budgeting Tabs
Once you've downloaded the budget template, you'll notice there are 8 tabs. Created in Microsoft Excel, you'll find that each tab will cover a different golf tournament expense. These include:
- Facility Expenses: Facility rental, audio/visual equipment, table rental, chair rental, etc.
- Tournament Expenses: Dinners, players dinner guest, drink tickets, security, merch for volunteers, etc.
- Advertising Expenses: Web design, website updates, SEO, online ads, radio ads, TV ads, etc.
- Sponsorship Happy Hour Expenses: Event space, table & chair rental, appetizers, beverages, etc.
- Printing Expenses: Flyers, tickets, maps, banner signs, personalized hats or shirts, certificates, etc.
- Tournament Revenue: Tournament packages, dinners, silent auctions, sponsorship levels, etc.
- Donated Items & Services: Food vendor, food sponsors, drink sponsors, radio ads, auction items, etc.
- Final Budget Tally: All 7 categories listed for final tally
These are the built-in expense categories that many golf tournaments normally incur. Each comes with its own dedicated page to make sure you've covered all of your bases.
Customize Your Excel Template
If you don't see all of the categories needed for your golf tournament budget, then don't worry - we know that every tournament is different! When creating this excel file, we figured your event's expenses would not match ours 1 to 1. For this reason, we've made our budget template completely customizable. Once downloaded, you can add, eliminate or change tabs as necessary.
Note: Unfortunately we cannot provide any Excel support, and this document is provided as is.
Other Perks of Our Budget Template
- All "total" fields will automatically calculate (Helping to eliminate calculation errors)
- Help you consider costs you may not have before
- Staying organized
- Staying on budget
Other Template Offerings
Using a template is a great way to stay organized and give your tournament a professional feel. In order to continue this impression through your planning efforts, we've created other golf tournament templates that will keep your marketing materials polished and easy to understand:
With the help of our downloadable templates and Golf Tournament Planning Guide, you will be well on your way to a fun and successful event. Happy planning!
As you're planning your event, Golfballs.com is here to help! We offer an assortment of products you'll need to make your event a success. Our Corporate & Events team has an over 20-year history of producing quality imprinting and customization for golf products. Request a free quote or contact one of our Tournament & Events Specialists at (877) 309-6460.