Improve speed and distance with the new i500 Steel Blade Iron Set from PING Golf. With forged steel, a compact muscle-back design and precision grooves, the i500 iron set has been engineered for high-level performance.
For longer distance, the i500 uses a forged C300 steel face and 17-4 stainless steel body to increase ball speed with a higher trajectory. The precisely milled face grooves offer reliable contact with stopping power. Not just for show, the muscle-back design improves flexibility to increase loft and further boost distance. Lastly, the HydroPearl Chrome 2.0 finish provides a high-quality finish that works to increase consistent contact through difficult course conditions.
Features of the PING i500 Steel Iron Set:
- Muscle-back, blade-style steel iron set
- C300 steel face and 17-4 stainless steel body for faster ball speeds
- Compact minimal offset design
- Precision milled face grooves
- HydroPearl Chrome 2.0 finish