Get consistent performance with an exceptional soft feel with the PING i210 Steel Iron Set. With a combination of precision grooves, elastomer inserts and a refined leading edge, the PING i210 has been built from the ground up for responsive scoring control.
Increased control is thanks to the precision milled grooves with tight spacing to reduce unintentional mishits. For a high-quality look, the PING i210 features a compact shape with a slight progressive offset. The elastomer insert is now larger and softer to increase face contact by 25% for an improved feel. This is due to an expanded custom tuning port that also allows for extra perimeter weighting. Workability is now enhanced with a new leading edge and sole that combines with the HydroPearl Chrome 2.0 finish to resist water and cut through difficult course conditions.
Features of the PING i210 Steel Iron Set:
- Steel iron set with compact shape and a progressive minimal offset
- 50% softer elastomer insert provides a premium feel
- Increased perimeter weighting and 25% more face contact
- Refined leading edge and sole for improved turf interaction
- Tighter groove spacing for increased control