The metal-wood-style, variable-thickness face and internal geometry increase ball speed and flexing for launching shots higher and farther with stopping power to hold greens. Expanded perimeter weighting in this smaller head design sets a new standard in forgiveness for an iron its size. Available in 4-9, PW, UW, SW, LW. Other dot options available, please call for more details.
- Tungsten toe screw & hosel weight expand the perimeter weighting to create a new standard in forgiveness for an iron its size
- Variable-thickness, Hyper 17-4 stainless steel face in the metal-wood-style design delivers the fastest ball speed
- Patented cascading sole and top-rail undercut combine to perform like a hinge, flexing to launch the ball faster & higher
- Blade length is shorter than the G410 iron but the head has a higher MOI
- Extensive finite element analysis was used to develop a 3-piece, multi-material cavity badge that covers more of the face