The Cobra RADSPEED Graphite One Length irons give you the best combination of speed and forgiveness. By combining the optimum Center of Gravity location (CG), thin face insert and toe and heel weighting, these irons deliver ultimate distance for your golf game. Traditional set designs sacrifice distance with each progressively shorter iron due to the higher CG position resulting in a loss of energy and inconsistency.
With the Cobra RADSPEED One Length irons, you’ll be sure to maintain consistent on-center distance with every club. In addition, the elaborate lattice medallion structure enhances the club look while also harnessing the properties of graphite.
Faster Ball Speed & Forgiveness
Cobra has pulled out all the stops with this innovative iron set. These irons feature a 10-gram and 3- gram weight positioned on the heel and toe extremities, enabling faster ball speeds with each swing. Traditional weight placement was often a tradeoff between distance and forgiveness, but with Cobra RADSPEED irons, you can have it all.
Features of Cobra Radspeed Graphite One Length Iron Set:
- 10g and 3g weights positioned on the toe and heel extremities to create the best combination of speed
- A 10g weight positioned low and in the toe area centers the CG and adds stability for more distance and forgiveness
- A forged face insert is made of a thin 17-4 stainless steel and is designed to increase flex both on the face and sole
- 3D printing offers unlimited complexity in design, allowing to produce an intricate lattice medallion structure
- Graphite: UST Recoil 460 ESX (4-9i), UST Recoil 480 ESX (PW-SW)