In the G425 fairways and hybrids, two shared PING innovations known as Facewrap™ and Spinsistency™ combine to deliver more distance and spin predictability for carrying trouble and hitting greens. A tungsten sole weight increases the MOI in the stainless steel heads for added forgiveness. MAX available in 3W, 5W, 7W, 9W.
- A complex face curvature modifies the roll profile, mainly low on the face where loft decreases
- On the crown, a new 3-dot alignment feature provides golfers a visual cue to address the ball
- A high-density tungsten sole weight is strategically positioned to increase the MOI for added forgiveness
- Trajectory Tuning 2.0 utilizes a lightweight, aerodynamic hosel sleeve that provides eight positions
- Thinner, high-strength steel wraps into the crown and sole to increase flexing for faster speeds