The draw-biased SFT model (Straight-Flight Technology) is engineered to bring shots back on-line and into the fairway. A fixed 23-gram tungsten weight shifts the CG closer to the heel to accentuate right-to-left shot bend (RH golfers) compared to the G425 Max. The proprietary T9S+ forged face increases flexing and helps add distance. Available in 10.5°.
- Fixed 23g tungsten back weight shifts the CG closer to the heel to promote a right-to-left shot bend of approx. 25 yds
- Proprietary high-strength, precision-machined T9S+ forged face maximizes flexing to deliver fast ball speeds
- Dragonfly technology, weight savings from the Ti 8-1-1 ultra-thin crown are redistributed within the head & back weight
- Trajectory Tuning 2.0 utilizes a lightweight, aerodynamic hosel sleeve that provides 8 positions
- Refined crown turbulators reduce aerodynamic drag for increased swing speed and ball velocity