G425 MAX elevates the moment of inertia to PING’s highest level in history. Forgiveness comes mainly from a 26-gram tungsten movable weight, made possible by weight savings from advancements in the driver’s dragonfly crown technology. The CG-shifting weight can be set in neutral, draw or fade. A T9S+ forged face increases flexing for adding distance. Available in 9°, 10.5° and 12°.
- With Dragonfly technology, weight savings from the Ti 8-1-1 ultra-thin crown are redistributed
- Total MOI pushes a record 10,000, largely due to a 26-gram tungsten movable weight
- Proprietary high-strength, precision-machined T9S+ forged face maximizes flexing to deliver fast ball speeds & more distance
- Refined crown turbulators reduce aerodynamic drag for increased swing speed and ball velocity
- Trajectory Tuning 2.0 utilizes a lightweight, aerodynamic hosel sleeve that provides eight positions