The LST model is designed with a pear-shaped, 445cc head to greatly reduce spin, a benefit for faster-swing-speed players. A proprietary T9S+ forged face accelerates face flexing for more distance. The head employs a 17-gram CG shifter with Draw, Neutral, Fade settings to fit your swing and desired ball flight. Available in 9° and 10.5°.
- The pear-shaped, 445cc head reduces spin approximately 200-400 rpm
- A 17-gram CG shifter can be set to Draw, Neutral or Fade to fit your swing and desired ball flight
- Proprietary high-strength, precision-machined T9S+ forged face maximizes flexing to deliver fast ball speeds
- Refined crown turbulators reduce aerodynamic drag for increased swing speed and ball velocity
- Trajectory Tuning 2.0 utilizes a lightweight, aerodynamic hosel sleeve that provides eight positions