TaylorMade took everything that makes P•790 such a beast and put it into a more compact players shape with P•770. They share the same DNA, each built for dominating distance and premium performance. It’s impossible to choose your favorite child. So, you choose for us. The rivalry starts now.
- Designed to fit the eye of a more discerning player, P•770 shaping relies on visual cues
- Consist of a thin, wrap around forged 4140 steel face, soft carbon steel body and up to 46g of tungsten weighting
- Ultra-light urethane foam injected inside the head that’s engineered to push the design limits of face speed
- Most flexible Speed Pocket™ design is engineered to maximize ball speeds and provide forgiveness on low face shots
- Engineers strategically positioned Progressive ICT in each iron to improve accuracy and protect off-center ball speed