In consultation with PING pros, they custom-engineered Glide Forged Pro with a more compact, forged 8620 carbon steel head and precision-machined grooves for predictable, consistent results. A new face blast adds friction to increase spin and control across a newly expanded range of lofts and sole grinds to fit your game.
- PING engineers conferred with their Tour staff and brand ambassadors in designing Glide Forged Pro to appeal to players who put a premium on precise, consistent shot making
- The smaller heel-to-toe head, which is forged from 8620 carbon steel, creates a captured look at address, giving you the confidence to manipulate the head
- Combined with a precision-milled face and grooves, a new face blast adds texture to the hitting surface, creating friction and more interaction
- The PING EYE2 wedge face profile inspired the "S" grind 59° option, which is distinguished by the high toe design made popular by Karsten Solheim’s iconic sand wedge
- Two grind options, “S” and “T”, in multiple lofts expand the offerings to ensure a wedge choice to match your angle of attack