The Taylormade Spider GT putter for women is a tour-level putter that offers ultimate performance. The cutting-edge Spider GT putter is the first of its kind with a modern wing design and extreme perimeter weighting. Additionally, the two steel side weights (80g per weight for a total of 160g) help create a heavy frame for stability and distance control, while the lightweight 6061 Aluminum top plate (145g) eliminates excess weight in the middle. As a result, this putter offers a more consistent rollout and more forgiveness than previous putters.
Increased Stability and Distance Control
Taylormade's Spider GT putter has a full-face insert design to increase stability and distance control. The firmer co-molded insert has been designed to improve topspin across the face. It also helps eliminate skidding, keeping the ball on its intended path. The black TPU Urethane with silver aluminum beams at a 45° angle delivers excellent greenside performance. The exclusive angled trailing edge makes it highly accurate and easy to square up to the ball. As a result, lining up your shot has never been easier.
The New Standard in Performance
The Spider GT putter for women is incredibly consistent and helps minimize head movement - your ultimate confidence booster. The Taylor Made Spider GT putter sets a new standard for performance and contemporary construction that enhances your speed, precision and accuracy at the moment when it matters most. This putter provides players with the perfect blend of precision and feel. Ideal for any skill level, the Spider GT putter sets the new standard in putting performance.
Features of the Taylormade Spider GT Putter for Women:
- Spider GT sets a new standard in terms of performance and contemporary construction
- The modern wing design has sharp angular features and extreme perimeter weighting for optimal forgiveness
- Made from lightweight 6061 Aluminum, the 145g top plate eliminates excess weight in the middle of the putter
- Steel side weights (80g per weight for a total of 160g) create a heavy frame for stability and distance control
- The new firmer co-molded insert, manufactured of black TPU urethane with silver aluminum beams at a 45° angle designed to improve topspin across the face