Already a winner on Tour, the players-style i230 iron delivers consistent and predictable distance control with tighter dispersion for hitting precise yardages. An activated elastomer insert creates discretionary weight to lower the CG for more distance while enhancing feel and sound in conjunction with a multi-material badge. A more rounded lead edge ensures smooth turf interaction for clean strikes and MicroMax grooves produce consistent performance from wet and dry grass.
- Multi-material, five-piece construction in tour-style design delivers consistent, predictable distance with an elevated impact experience
- Elastomer insert creates 21g of discretionary weight to lower CG for more distance and forgiveness
- Investment cast 431 stainless steel body with hydropearl 2.0 chrome finish
- Tungsten toe/tip weights for more forgiveness and tighter dispersion
- Milled MicroMax grooves ensure consistent launch and spin in long irons and short iron control