Continuing the success of previous generations of our women’s line, the G Le3 is designed as an iron/hybrid combo solution, allowing golfers to create the ideal set make-up with optimal gapping to help ensure success with every swing.
In the lightweight, stainless-steel irons, a lower CG and custom-engineered lofts produce more ball speed and measurable, predictable distance gains. Forgiveness is achieved through high-density heel and toe weights, which also allow for lighter swingweights and overall weight, making them easier to swing. The irons also benefit from a metal-wood-style face structure and a multi-material PurFlex cavity badge, contributing to more consistent face flexing along with a soft and pleasing feel and sound.
The G Le3 sand wedge relies on the proven design attributes of the iconic PING EYE2 sand wedge while ensuring a modern-day appeal. Its slimmer hosel, wider sole and more traditional head shape combined with fully machined grooves help take the fear out of one of the most intimidating shots in golf.
The G Le3 hybrids are sized and shaped to inspire confidence while delivering distance and high launch to bring greens within reach. Like the fairway woods, they rely on a distance-delivering maraging-steel face, flexing faster to ensure high launch and longer carries. The transition between individual irons and from iron to a hybrid is made easier through a new length progression. Each of the four hybrid options is ¼ inch longer to provide more consistent gapping with each club, a top priority in the design of the entire G Le3 family.
- Lightweight, perimeter weighted 17-4 stainless steel heads (4H, 5H, 6H, 7H) (6-9, PW, UW, SW)
- Multi-material PurFlex cavity badge promotes face flexing, improves feel and sound
- High density heel and toe weights increase MOI for more forgiveness
- Flexible, maraging-steel face for faster ball speeds, more distance
- Dual-roll face profile optimized for target swing speed provides consistent spin, especially higher on face