Now fully adjustable for loft and lie with Trajectory Tuning 2.0, the Tour-inspired iCrossover’s compact design elevates long-iron performance from a lower CG and maraging steel face that generate faster ball speed and higher launch to carry shots farther. An EVA polymer in the cavity helps deliver a solid feel and sound. The rounded lead edge ensures smooth turf interaction, a toe screw and tip weight increase MOI and shorter club lengths provide added control. The MicroMax grooves deliver consistent performance from wet and dry grass. The adjustable hosel offers eight loft and lie settings for customizing ball flight.
- New Trajectory Tuning 2.0 hosel offers 8 loft/lie setting to optimize ball flight
- Maraging steel face w/lower hinge point increases speed and launch for distance and stopping power
- Lower CG for more energy transfer, ball speed
- Refined, tour-style compact shape
- Precision-milled MicroMax grooves