The TaylorMade Stealth fairway wood boasts maximum forgiveness and an expansive sweet spot that provides high-launching, long-carrying and straighter shots on mis-hits. Built around an innovative 3D carbon crown, the Stealth fairway wood offers a superior feel on every shot by dramatically reducing vibration in the head at impact. Like other clubs in the Stealth family, these fairway woods improve turf interaction and versatility while enhancing players’ confidence at address. The technologies of TaylorMade come together to create an efficient speed and forgiveness package that pushes new boundaries.
Play Your Best Game
Whether it's a quick 18 holes with friends or a full day on the course, playing to your potential requires a dependable club with optimal technology and design. The Stealth fairway wood from TaylorMade Golf offers performance-enhancing features in a durable construction that helps amateur and professional golfers alike score well on the course. By creating an ultra-low Center of Gravity (CG) position combined with a fast variable face, these woods promote high launch with low spin. Stealth clubs help get the ball in the air and revamp your game. Let these fairway woods help you get closer to that perfect stroke.
Maximize Ball Speeds
Taylor Made Stealth fairway wood features a new 3D carbon crown that relocates from the high toe area and places more weight to the rear creating optimal forgiveness. It incorporates a Speed Pocket design engineered to maximize ball speeds on low-face strikes. The laser-etched alignment aid showcases alignment, dramatically boosting the player’s confidence and perfecting your aim. The new generation of Stealth woods uses a refined shaping that produces deeper flexibility and incomparable playability rarely found in a fairway wood club.
Features of the TaylorMade Stealth Fairway Wood:
- New 3D carbon crown pulls mass away from the high toe area, allowing more weight to be positioned rearward for optimal forgiveness and maximum playability
- Providing vital contrast between face and crown, the laser etched alignment aid is designed to highlight directional alignment for boosted confidence and accurate aim
- Refined weight distribution for enhanced forgiveness while maintaining optimal launch properties. It stays true to its heritage by improving turf interaction and versatility
- Uses corrective face angles designed to overcome inherent golfer tendencies on mishits and to produce straighter shots
- Most flexible Speed Pocket™ design is engineered to maximize ball speeds and produce additional forgiveness on low-face strikes