The previous TaylorMade Stealth HD Driver was one of the most advanced drivers on the market, and that has not changed with the Stealth 2. Building on the technology of the previous model, the Stealth 2 HD promotes higher speeds and forgiveness of off-center shots. This driver was designed to have a aerodynamic, lightweight head with optimal weight distribution to allow golfers of any skill level and experience to bomb it off the tee.
Engineered for Performance
The TaylorMade Stealth 2 HD Driver boasts several advanced technologies used to boost a golfer’s game. From the Carbon Twist Face allowing even off-center shots to rocket off the club, to the Asymmetric Inertia Generator aiding golfers to generate lightning-fast speeds on the downswing, and the nanotexture cover fine tuning launch and spin, the Stealth 2 HD is a driver any golfer can benefit from.
Optimize Your Game
The Stealth 2 HD differs from the rest of the Stealth 2 family by shifting the weight distribution slightly to promote a draw-bias off the club face. Boasting the largest rear weight in the entire Stealth 2 line of Drivers, the HD delivers the same insane power as the other clubs with a higher launch angle and more spin. For those golfers who love the consistent high draw off the tee, the Stealth 2 HD Driver is the club for you.
Features of the TaylorMade Stealth 2 HD Driver:
- New 60X Carbon Twist Face optimizes energy transfer and forgiveness
- Off-center rear weight promotes a higher launch angle and draw bias
- Nanotexture Cover fine tunes launch and spin to promote distance in any condition
- Asymmetric Inertia Generator allows golfers to reach speeds they’ve never seen before
- Carbon Reinforced Composite Ring lowers weight to allows for strategic placement of mass around clubhead