The Taylor Made Stealth Plus+ Driver is one of the most flexible clubs available, with a Speed Pocket design engineered to maximize ball speed and produce more forgiving low face strikes. The broad clubhead provides an increased face area, while the low-profile design helps add forgiveness to every shot. This overhauled TaylorMade driver has been constructed to remove all limitations associated with energy transfer. The new, more flexible design works in unison with the Twist Face technology to keep you in the fairway, shot after shot.
Flexibly Crafted for You
Taylor Made's line of drivers features a revolutionary face curvature with a corrective face angle on off-center hits, engineered to reduce side spin and deliver straighter shots. In addition to the Twist Face Technology, the new Stealth family boasts improved aerodynamics and an inertial generator that helps create faster ball speed, longer distance and more forgiveness. This driver has been skillfully crafted with flexibility and the future in mind.
Straighter Flight and Increased Distance
The Stealth Plus+ Driver corrects those off-center hits and provides straighter ball flights with more distance. The most significant business gains come from an efficient energy transfer from the clubhead to the golf ball. Additionally, due to the savings in weight that comes from the 60x Carbon construction, a 10-gram sliding weight has been added to allow for precise tuning of spin rates. The result is improved performance across the face, resulting in forgiving and consistent distance.
Features of the TaylorMade Stealth+ Driver:
- The all new 60X Carbon Twist Face is 44% lighter than an equivalent titanium face, while also being 11% larger than SIM2 and SIM2 Max drivers
- The 60X Carbon Twist Face is encased by a polyurethane cover, featuring a revolutionary new nanotexture technology
- The Inertia Generator remains the foundational source of refined aerodynamic properties
- Weight savings from the 60x Carbon Twist Face allowed the use of a 10g sliding weight
- Most flexible Speed Pocket™ design engineered to maximize ball speeds and produce additional forgiveness on low face strikes