The LS model features a Tour inspired shape for better players that demand low spin and low launch for maximum workability and control.
- An improved aero shape features a streamlined face to topline radius, a higher crown peak, raised skit and reduced clubface surface area to maximize speed.
- A refined clubhead shape features a reduced visual footprint at address that promotes workability and control.
- A 10% larger PWRSHELL L-cup face creates more robust distance, while and A.I. designed H.O.T. Face delivers more efficient speed & spin across the clubface
- A lower and more forward positioning of the suspended PWR-BRIDGE weight unleashes even faster ball speeds.
- Adjustable heel and toe weights are now complemented with a third back weight, allowing for additional adjustment to optimize spin & forgiveness