Clean out play-hindering debris and keep gear looking and performing at peak condition with the Frogger BrushPro Club Cleaner Brush. Dirt build-up can collect in grooves and reduce the shot and spin control of clubs if not properly removed, but the tough bristle construction and easy-to-use design of this tool work together to keep gear clean and ready to play.
Superior Cleaning PowerThanks to a combination of phosphorus bronze interior bristles and nylon exterior bristles, the BrushPro is firm enough to easily remove dirt and grass, but won't scratch clubs or snag on towels or skin. A fold-out metal tip works into grooves to remove embedded debris, while an optional 100-percent nylon head is perfect for forged clubs.
Thoughtful DesignErgonomic structure of the handle makes for a more comfortable and stable grip, for faster and easier cleaning. An included snap-back cord retractor keeps the BrushPro Club Cleaner from being lost or dropped by attaching to golfer's bags for quick access.
Features of the Frogger BrushPro Club Cleaner Brush:
- Combo phosphorous bronze and nylon bristles for maximum effectiveness; 100% nylon brush head included
- Replaceable brush heads and groove cleaners; Ergonomic design for comfort handling
- Retractor with nylon "snap-back" cord secures to your golf bag and keeps your brush handy at all times
- Includes brush, Retractor, additional 100% nylon brush head, and an attachable brush head holder
- Ensures maximum backspin, distance and accuracy