Controlling spin rates amongst a batch of similar wedge shots is one of the most significant factors in building an effective short game. The ES21 wedges make that a reality by incorporating a higher, more central sweet spot and stable design – not just elevating spin, but maintaining it shot for shot. Made possible by a multi-piece stainless steel construction and Grain Flow Forged face packed into a versatile high toe profile with surprisingly narrow top line.
- Hollow body stainless steel 431 construction creates a higher, deeper CG and more vertical gear effect
- A perfectly centered sweet spot is easier to hit consistently – ensuring a squarer strike, longer contact and higher spin
- Incredibly stable on open face, floated shots
- Ultra precise CNC Milled grooves cut into durable Grain Flow Forged Boron infused steel
- Hydroflow Micro Grooves are vertically etched to release moisture and reduce spin drop off