A mid-mallet is the predominant putter style among armlock players for its desirable head shape, and this Piper relies on the same low-CG, high-MOI, heel-toe weighted Piper C head. The difference is a non-adjustable double-bend shaft that attaches heel-side as opposed to the center, a 21-inch grip, and 6° standard loft.
- Armlock putters help with consistency
- Machined solid face provides a firmer feel and sound at impact
- Multi-material construction
- Strategic shapes and weighting for high MOI and forgiveness
- Premium contrasting copper and black finish aids with alignment