The “straight from the tour van” Exotics EXS Blade Iron is a Limited-Edition tour-prototype that is being offered to the public in a small batch production of only 250 sets.
The Exotics EXS Pro Blade is a timeless muscle-back iron design that delivers a tour-preferred feel, while placing more of the buttery soft-feeling S25C Carbon Steel low and behind the hitting area for extreme versatility in shot making and shaping.
- The EXS Pro Blade design calls for a narrow sole, a thin top line, a beveled leading edge and square toe design
- Designed with advanced CAD technology and pure milled forging, the EXS Pro Blades deliver a pure forged feel and sound
- Precise milling ensures every iron is USGA conforming, while providing the limit in depth in the scoring irons
- The Japanese S25C Carbon steel is chrome plated with a dual finish
- The sole of the EXS Pro Blade iron head features a rounded radius on the leading edge of the club head