A compact blade shape, narrow topline, single-piece forging, and narrow sole give ZX7 the workability, feel, and aesthetics of a world-class players iron.
- Mass repositioned to ZX7's sweet spot and perimeter provide a remarkably soft feel at impact and increased workability
- Grooves in the 8i through PW are sharper, narrower, and deeper for more spin and stopping power on approach shots
- V-Shaped soles glide smoothly through turf, even if you strike slightly behind the ball.
- Tungsten in the toe of ZX7's long and mid irons (3i-7i) increases MOI for more stability
- The forged 1020 Carbon Steel body absorbs vibrations for an extremely soft feel