The JPX921 Hot Metal irons pair Mizuno's fastest ever ball speeds with a straight, stable flight and controlled landing angles. The 3rd generation of Mizuno irons to utilize the strength of Chromoly - the JPX921 has the most complex face geometry to date for additional energy from the clubface. The Combo sets includes JPX Fli-Hi long irons for ease of launch at slower swing speeds.
- Chromoly allows a for high strength face with a bendable hosel for fitting
- Fine tuned head geometry delivers ideal impact feel and feedback
- Open at the heel portion to enhance stability and launch, while producing a tour preferred vibration and sound
- Thinned areas revolving 360 degrees around the perimeter increase rebound area for max ball speed across the entire face
- Optimized face thickness distribution to maximize COR AREA