The Cobra RADSPEED Steel One Length iron set provides Tour-proven distance with the superior feel that all players demand. By integrating mass and Center of Gravity (CG), the RADSPEED achieves maximum speed, consistency and exceptional feel at impact.
More Distance and Control
Now you can generate more distance and more control with these Cobra RADSPEED irons. Weight has been moved to the toe and heel extremities to increase forgiveness and trajectory, with a 10-gram and 3-gram mass, respectively. This innovative technology creates a faster, higher launch and longer carry for your ball without sacrificing control.
Enhanced Playability and Stylish Build
Cobra RADSPEED irons combine enhanced playability with a stylish build. These irons blend classic design with low-spin characteristics, so they are made for players of all abilities. In addition, the lower CG ensures that you will send the ball into orbit with every hit.
Features of Cobra Radspeed Steel One Length Iron Set:
- 10g and 3g of mass is positioned on the toe and heel extremities to create the best combination of speed
- A 10g weight positioned low and in the toe area centers the CG and adds stability for more distance and forgiveness
- A forged face insert is made of a thin 17-4 stainless steel and is designed to increase flex both on the face and sole
- 3D printing offers unlimited complexity in design, allowing to produce an intricate lattice medallion structure
- Steel: KBS Tour 80 (4-6i), Tour 90 (7-9i), Tour 120 (PW-SW)