The "Straight from the Tour Van" Exotics EXS Pro Hybrid is a Limited-Edition tour-prototype that is being offered to the public in a small batch production of only 1,000 pieces.
The EXS Pro Hybrids were designed to be a low-spinning rocket for faster swingers seeking a Titanium faced hybrid with a more compact head and a deeper face.
Exotics clubs have been in play by over 100 different PGA Tour players with over 700 Exotics clubs in play over the past few seasons. The EXS Pro series was designed with the feedback from those PGA Tour professionals.
- The Exotics EXS Pro Hybrid features a tour-inspired compact shape with a deeper Beta-Titanium square-face designed
- Dual weight ports placed to the extreme heel (20 grams) and toe (5 grams) provides a Flight Tuning System that makes a huge difference in ball flight
- The club head features a forward Center of Gravity (CG) that should be considered a Tour level CG placement
- The EXS Pro Hybrids utilize a Beta Titanium/360° Cup Face combo brazed onto a Stainless-Steel body
- A Sound Diffusion Bar (S. D. Bar) placed strategically inside the club head vastly improves the acoustic properties