The Taylor Made Max D Driver is designed to help you hit more fairways. This driver has it all. Oversized face, forged ring construction, inertia-generating sole and a deeper back cavity all work together to give you maximum distance with minimum effort. Hit the ball less hard and get more speed off the face.
Increased Distance and Speed
This driver is specifically designed to increase distance and speed. The SIM2 Max D was engineered with cutting-edge technology and delivers a low, deep center of gravity for unrivaled forgiveness.
Extreme Clubhead Speed
The TaylorMade Golf Max SIM 2 Driver features the crown positioned lower than previous club models.. The new design of the head is said to better optimize launch conditions. Powered by the new and innovative Speed Injected Twist Face, the TaylorMade Max D driver delivers extreme clubhead speed on long and high-flying shots. The Speed Injected Twist Face uses a corrective face curvature that allows for maximum ball speed across the face for explosive distance. The Max D also features the patented Thru Slot Speed Pocket design which gives your ball maximum speed through impact.
Features of the TaylorMade SIM2 Max Driver:
- Oversized face and Forged Ring Construction unlocks a new dimension of distance and optimal forgiveness
- Traditional draw-bias drivers come with a tradeoff, sacrificing forgiveness for left-to-right ball flight
- All-New Inertia Generator formed by its 9-layer carbon sole increases forgiveness
- Milled back face cup is crafted from high strength titanium to encourage fast ball speeds
- Speed Injected Twist Face improves ball speed to the legal limit while protecting against mis-hits