Taylor Made SIM2 Driver
Be the first to review this product.Write a Review
Select Option(s) Above
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Golfballs.com Expert Description
The TaylorMade SIM2 Driver was designed from scratch to deliver a driver with ultimate forgiveness and distance for golfers seeking maximum performance off the tee. The unique construction of the SIM2 features a face made from a spheroidal graphite material, which allowed TaylorMade engineers to shape a larger face using less material, resulting in more weight savings than traditional drivers. The most advanced 3D Toe Sweep technology ever constructed in the SIM2 Driver gives golfers increased power through the impact zone with reduced spin, while larger vents provide better airflow and more discretionary weighting gives you maximum control.
Reshaped & Reconstructed
TaylorMade started by reshaping the SIM2 driver and proceeded to reconstruct it completely, rebuilding it from the ground up to provide the ultimate in both distance and forgiveness.
More Power, More Often
The new Forged Ring Construction of the TaylorMade SIM2 unlocks a new dimension of optimal forgiveness and distance. Featuring a precision milled high strength and lightweight aluminum material, the critical components of the driver's head are unified into a singular force, designed to give you increased confidence on the tee box.
Shaped for Aerodynamic Design with High Forgivenss
The SIM2 Driver builds on the breakthrough performance of Shape in Motion featuring an all-new Inertia Generator due to its 9-layer sole. The lightweight panel is strategically angled for optimized aerodynamics and faster clubhead speeds. TaylorMade reconstructed the SIM2 Driver to deliver high MOI with a heavy 16g steel weight positioned on the Inertia Generator. When combined with the TPS front weight, you experience optimal launch with low golf ball spin.
The Face of Speed & Consistency
The TaylorMade SIM2 Driver features a milled back face cup that works in unison with a new toe-side Speed Injection Port, which pushes ball speeds to the maximum legal limit. The iconic Speed Pocket technology protects performance on shots that are struck low on the face, while Twist Face continues to help golfers end up in the fairway.
Features of the TaylorMade SIM2 Driver:
- Forged Ring Construction is the key to unlocking a new dimension of distance and optimal forgiveness with SIM2
- SIM2 features an all-new Inertia Generator formed by its 9-layer carbon sole
- The reconstructed SIM2 delivers high MOI with a heavy 16g steel weight positioned on the Inertia Generator
- Milled back face cup works in unison with a new toe-side Speed Injection Port to push ball speeds to the max legal limit
- Twist Face Technology helps to provide forgiveness and land in more fairways
Be the first to review this product.
User Ratings & Reviews
Youe question has been submitted
You will receive a response in approximately 1 business day. if you provided an email address, you will receive a copy of the answer via email. Your question may be posted on this page when answered.
||Fast turnaround. standard, prints in as little as 1 day
||Rush options available
||Wears faster than custom logo imprinting
||Industry standard durability
- Best suited for small orders
- Instant online proof
- Full color digital print
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- Best suited for orders over 6 dozen
- Extensive artist proofing and dedicated logo rep
- Color-matched 4 color print
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!