The ST200 series is a new breed of Mizuno metalwoods, ready for the world stage in 2020. Created through a landmark collaboration between Mizuno's Japanese and US R&D teams and played by Mizuno's Tour players across the world. The ST200X 10.5-degree driver features extreme lightweight design to encourage a higher flight and draw bias – designed to work best with Mizuno's own Japan specification MFUSION 39g shaft. The ST200X head has its own unique shape, additional heel weight and upright lie angle, all working together to encourage a distance-enhancing, high draw flight. Built upon the increased ball speeds of Mizuno's new multi-thickness Beta Rich Forged Titanium face.
- Multi-thickness CORTECH boosts ball speed all over the club face by optimizing the thickness in each specific area
- Reinforcement ribs in the club head add rigidity
- Lighter, more compact WAVE sole is more forgiving and faster on shots hit low on the club face
- Draw-biased center of gravity for added forgiveness
- Visual Face Angle bridge allows the club to sit more neutral at address