The ST200 series is a new breed of Mizuno metalwoods, ready for the world stage in 2020. Created through a landmark collaboration between Mizuno's Japanese and US R&D teams and played by Mizuno's Tour players across the world. The ST200G adjustable golf driver is even faster from the clubface and more reliable from miss-hits – with spin rates adjustable anywhere from mid to ultra-low. Built upon a resilient Beta Rich Forged Titanium face that precisely reaches current tournament regulations - and maintains its characteristics over time. Sound engineered for an enhanced sense of feedback and control.
- Multi-thickness CORTECH boosts ball speed all over the club face by optimizing the thickness in each specific area
- Ultra-lightweight 8.6-gram crown
- Reinforcement ribs in the club head add rigidity
- Lighter, more compact WAVE sole is more forgiving and faster on shots hit low on the club face
- Visual Face Angle bridge allows the club to sit more neutral at address