Cleveland Golf CBX Graphite Wedge - 54 Degree 12 Bounce - Rotex Precision Shaft Wedge Flex - Right Hand
| $5.95 Ground ||Fri, Apr 26|
|3-Day ||Thu, Apr 25|
|2-Day ||Wed, Apr 24|
|1-Day ||Tue, Apr 23|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Avg Review 4.5 Stars
Golfballs.com Expert Description
Improve your short game with the CBX Wedge from Cleveland Golf. The majority of players use cavity backed irons, and these cavity backed wedges were designed with those players in mind. They’re lighter than tour irons which makes them easier to swing and are incredibly forgiving.
Improved Weight Transition from Irons
As the weight of the clubs progresses from irons to wedges, tour wedges take a steep climb in weight, whereas CBX wedges make a smooth transition in weight from irons to wedges. What’s also great about these cavity backed wedges is that you can control spin and they are ultra-forgiving, unlike set match wedges that do not produce spin and blade wedges that lack forgiveness on mishits.
Dual V Sole Grind Design
The sole uses two different V sole grind shapes to improve performance. The front to back V allows the sole to move smoothly through the turf to maintain swing speed. The heel-to-toe V shape makes getting out of sand traps easier while also opening up the face for added versatility.
Advanced Groove Design Controls Spin
Control spin from the Tour Zip Grooves, Micro Milling and Laser Milling that are all incorporated into the face to produce spin like the pros. To achieve repeatable shots from the fairway and rough, debris is able to be carried through the grooves for improved face contact.
CG and Sweet Spot Placement Improves Performance
For enhanced feel and to control distance, the hosel uses a microcavity which allows the center of gravity to be placed near the middle of the face. Now you can experience forgiveness in a wedge because the sweet spot is closer to where most players hit.
Features of the Cleveland Golf CBX Graphite Wedge:
- The weight of CBS Wedges is a smooth transition from irons to wedges
- To maintain swing speed, the front to back V shape of the sole moves easily through the turf
- Escaping sand traps is easier with the sole’s heel-to-toe V shape that also adds versatility by opening up the face
- Multiple grooves are used on the face for advanced spin control
- The microcavity in the hosel improves feel & helps control distance by moving the CG to the middle of the face
Be the first to review this product.
User Ratings & Reviews
Youe question has been submitted
You will receive a response in approximately 1 business day. if you provided an email address, you will receive a copy of the answer via email. Your question may be posted on this page when answered.
||Fast turnaround. standard, prints in as little as 1 day
||Rush options available
||Wears faster than custom logo imprinting
||Industry standard durability
- Best suited for small orders
- Instant online proof
- Full color digital print
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- Best suited for orders over 6 dozen
- Extensive artist proofing and dedicated logo rep
- Color-matched 4 color print
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!