The Wilson Staff Model golf ball is a Tour-level, 4-piece urethane golf ball that delivers unparalleled speed, precision, and consistency. But what makes it perform unlike any other in the market is its unique finish.
Unique Controlled Painting Application
Since uneven paint is proven to adversely affect performance, the Wilson Staff Model is painted using a finely controlled application process with a nearly flawless finish. And since every ball is produced using this new technology, you can trust that the Staff Model will always go exactly where you need it to go. Experience pure speed with Wilson Staff Model.
Features of Wilson Staff Model Golf Balls:
- 4-piece Tour-level construction
- Cast urethane cover provides the control and spin the best players demand on approach shots
- Hard ionomer outer mantel provides high velocity and maximum distance
- HPF inner mantel provides a soft feel while enhancing velocity and controlled spin
- Advanced core material generates maximum velocity for greater distance