Made to keep you one step ahead of the competition, the Taylormade Spider GT Rollback putter puts that winning feeling in your hands. Rollback top design creates a ball-centering line that perfectly aligns your putter to the sweet spot. Added forgiveness comes from a strategically-placed tungsten weight and a firmer co-molded insert. Additionally, the TaylorMade Black TPU Urethane insert is engineered for topspin performance and maximum control.
At 232 grams, the Spider GT has the lightest cap, which allows for greater perimeter weighting and slight Center of Gravity (CG) movement without sacrificing forgiveness. Additionally, Taylormade engineers repositioned mass low and toward the perimeter, enhancing stability. Finally, the revolutionary putter shaft creates an engineered performance package for unmatched strength and feel in a putter. Technology like this has never been seen before in a Taylormade putter, until now.
The new top design promotes a higher moment of inertia (MOI) for enhanced stability, forgiveness and consistency. This design enhances face rotation by adding weight on either side of the putter. In addition, it’s easier to align because of its flat leading edge, which helps center the ball at address. The better aligned you are, the more confident you are about making that critical putt.
Features of the Taylormade Spider GT Rollback Putter:
- Rollback Top Design makes it easy to center the golf ball at address and provides an alignment tool that helps golfers visualize the path to the hole
- A lightweight 232g cap is crafted from anodized 6061 aluminum and is designed to deliver a centered CG for optimal forgiveness
- For the first time, we’ve implemented a heavy tungsten stability bar (80g) that strategically wraps around the back and side of the putter for added forgiveness and stability
- The new firmer co-molded insert, manufactured of black TPU urethane with silver aluminum beams at a 45° angle designed to produce improved topspin
- A newly engineered stability putter shaft with a softer section located 5” from the tip, intently designed to enhance feel, increase stability and tighten dispersion