Identical in every way to the Phantom X 11 except for its shaft configuration, Scotty’s new Phantom X 11.5 adds another compact mallet option to the high-tech Phantom X line. The low-bend shaft enhances toe flow for players who prefer to create an arced putting stroke, while conserving weight for the stability-enhancing wings. Additional stability is provided via the new solid face/body precision milled from 303 stainless steel and integrated with an aluminum sole component. This combination of heavier steel and lighter aluminum moves weight to the perimeter of the head, increasing MOI and forgiveness.
With its sleek profile and swept-back trimmed wings, the new Phantom X 11.5 has a clean topline and provides darker visual alignment cues from address with its misted back flange milling and single sight line in gray. With customizable stainless steel sole weights, Phantom X 11.5 provides optimal weight distribution, balance and feel.
- Next-level design features advanced performance with sharp angles to promote alignment and soft, sculpted contours
- Precise visual guides are built into the mid-mallet shape to help align the golf ball to the sweet spot
- Solid face made from aircraft grade aluminum for softer feel and optimal weight distribution
- 303 stainless steel perimeter weighting makes the club more stable and resists twisting on putts
- Low-bend shaft is aimed directly down the target line and slightly enhances the arc in the putting stroke