Boost ball speed. Gain distance. And hit with greater precision. In every loft. All without having to change a thing in your swing. Our remarkably lightweight XXIO X Irons’ advanced flex properties, bespoke shafts and V-shaped soles perform harmoniously, so each shot toward the green feels soft and in total control. Experience the Difference.
- On the Irons, a thinner face allows the entire face to flex more extensively while grooves etched deep into the interior of the Iron body
- The new High-Strength Face Plate is made from specialized steel and allows for a remarkably thin, 2.1mm face
- Progressive variable face thickness optimizes speed and launch for each Iron loft
- A high-density tungsten-nickel weight in the toe greatly increases Moment of Inertia for improved stability at impact
- Designed for golfers who swing level or with a downward impact, the V-shaped sole features a slightly larger bounce angle