Launch Pad irons bring Super Game Improvement performance to anyone’s game. Featuring a generative designed turf interaction sole and tuned to help players hit the ball cleanly and get it airborne more consistently, Launch Pad irons put the enjoyment back in golf.
Launch Pad Hybrids are draw-biased, lightweight and easy-to-hit hybrids designed
to help players solve the slice and add effortless distance to their game.
- The Launch Pad sole has been optimized to keep the club head out of the grass and on the ball
- Weight has been removed and mass lowered, creating an iron that launches the ball higher and helps it fly farther
- New paint and finishing techniques resist scuffing and chipping, for irons that are built to hit long, and last long
- An inherent draw bias helps players overcome one of the most frustrating problems in golf, so shots fly straighter and with more accurac
- Advanced computer modeling results in a tour-proven PKR face geometry that delivers faster ball speeds across the entire face