A players Iron with tour-preferred looks and the pure feel of a premium blade, offering total control—ZX7 Mk II delivers it all. Featuring a compact shape, narrow topline, single-piece forging, and narrow sole.
- Forged into ZX7 Mk II as an 80% thicker portion of 1020 Carbon Steel, PureFrame is strategically placed right where you strike the ball, delivering an enhanced impact feel for pro-level performance.
- Tour-level and low-handicap golfers prefer the thin topline, narrow sole, short blade, and minimal offset of ZX7 Mk II.
- Compact players Irons feature a muscle-back cavity for maximum workability and a razor-sharp look at address
- The 3i–7i feature wide grooves, ideal for longer shots in all conditions. The 8i–AW have deeper, closer set grooves which cut through grass and debris to enhance spin on approach shots.
- Tour V.T. Sole takes turf interaction to a whole new level of detail with a proprietary combination of sole widths, bounce angles, and notches that encourages a smooth glide through fairway, rough and sand to strike the ball solidly without losing speed.