Rogue ST Pro irons are designed for low-to-mid single digit handicap golfers. They feature all the best technologies of Rogue ST, in a hollow body construction and a compact players shape.
- An industry-first, Callaway combined high strength 450 steel with their A.I. designed Flash Face Cup
- New A.I. Face Optimization to Rogue ST MAX OS for each model and loft to create spin rate consistency across the face
- New precision tungsten weighting features up to 48g of high-density tungsten, a 188% increase over MAVRIK
- Urethane microspheres are now pushed further up the face in Rogue ST irons (up to the 6th groove) to enhance sound and deliver pure feel
- Rogue ST Pro irons are designed using hollow body construction to deliver the look and feel of a players performance iron, with the distance and forgiveness of a game improvement iron