Seeking better trajectory, tighter control and more forgiveness from your Hybrids? These four, brand-new XXIO 12 Hybrids deliver all that in an amazingly ultralightweight design made specifically for moderate swing speed golfers. Whether striking one from the 2nd cut, escaping thick rough, or even playing fairway bunker shots, you’ll immediately Experience the Difference.
- ActivWing stabilizes the clubhead by altering aerodynamic forces at work in the first half of the downswing
- On the Hybrids, four alternating layers of stiff and flexible zones enhance overall COR, like a spring within a spring
- To improve COR across the entire Cup Face, the face center is larger and thinner
- A floating weight pad optimizes launch while also allowing space for improved face flex, especially helpful for shots struck low on the face
- A stepped crown shape promotes face flex while lowering the Center of Gravity