Rebound Frame is an alternating pattern of stiff and flexible zones within every XXIO Prime club that focuses more of your impact energy into the golf ball. It increases ball speed and distance on every strike. On the Woods, four alternating layers of stiff and flexible zones plus a new Super-TIX 51AF Titanium Flat Cup Face expand the High COR area of each club face, maximizing power, ball speed, and distance.
- A lighter club adds ease and comfort to your swing, while a higher MOI adds extreme forgiveness
- ActivWing makes you more consistent by stabilizing XXIO Prime Woods for better alignment at impact
- Weight Plus Technology places extra weight at the butt end of the shaft to stabilize the club path for faster, more consistent swings. Concentrating more weight toward the grip reduces the amount of forc
- Face curvature on XXIO Prime Woods is open near the toe and slightly closed at the heel, utilizing the gear effect to produce a desirable right-to-left shot shape
- A floating sole weight pad—designed in the shape of a cannon—keeps the Center of Gravity low for improved launch trajectory, while also allowing space for a larger, more flexible Flat Cup Face