The Hot Launch C523 Hybrid provides an extremely high Moment of Inertia (MOI) that tightens dispersion and increases overall accuracy in a compact design. This hybrid is for the player seeking optimal launch and spin rates in a minimal offset design, while still enjoying the benefits of extreme playability.
- A new sole rail design on all C523 metals that extends from leading edge to trailing edge.
- A back weight is strategically placed to the extreme rear of the clubhead that places more mass at the extreme trailing edge of the clubhead.
- The Power Channel on the sole of the club behind the club face is strategically deeper and wider in the C523 design.
- Diamond Face Variable Face Thickness technology is a breakthrough in face technology that features 39 different thick and thin diamond shapes or “minitrampolines” behind the face.
- The more compact profile and deeper face of the C523 Hybrid were designed with the competitive player in mind.