Who can really say what’s a bad lie when you have the right equipment? Cleveland's new Launcher XL Hybrids have more premium forgiveness tech than ever before, like Gliderail which helps the face get proper contact in any lie. And they’re loaded with MOI, so it’s easier to focus on having some fun out there.
- This is huge: a bigger head means an MOI of 2,961 g-cm2 – the most ever in a Cleveland Golf Hybrid
- Three rails along the sole of the club help keep the face straight through impact
- Alternating zones of flexibility and rigidity direct more energy into the golf ball
- An 8g weight placed inside the end of the grip delivers better balance for more control without extra effort
- If precision is your top priority, this custom configuration is half an inch shorter without counterbalancing for max control