In all the G430 fairways, PING has developed Carbonfly Wrap to deliver more distance by positioning the CG closer to the force line to maximize ball speed, resulting in higher, longer carries, whether fit for the MAX or SFT model. The lightweight composite crown wraps into the heel and toe sections of the skirt, creating weight savings of 10 grams which are reallocated to achieve the lower the CG and increase ball speed. The composite also plays a role in the pleasing sound. A tungsten backweight extends the perimeter weighting to ensure forgiveness.
- Two proven technologies from the previous generation carry over and contribute to distance gains and spin consistency
- With FaceWrap Technology, a variable-thickness, high-strength maraging steel face wraps into the sole and crown
- The variable roll radius of Spinsistency improves performance across the face (especially on thin shots) by reducing spin to increase ball speed
- Each of the models is engineered to help produce added distance and forgiveness
- The MAX fits the widest range of golfers with four options (3W/15°, 5W/18°, 7W/21°, 9W/24°)