Tired of duffing your Fairway Wood shots? Because these Fairway Woods have Gliderail tech that helps improve turf interaction for better shots off the deck. When you mix that with oversized heads, low centers of gravity, and Rebound Frame, you’ll duff ‘em less and launch ‘em more.
- This is huge: a bigger head means an MOI of 3,338 g-cm2 – the most ever in a Cleveland Golf Fairway Wood
- Twin rails along the sole of the club help keep the face straight through impact for optimal ball striking
- Alternating zones of flexibility and rigidity direct more energy into the golf ball for increased ball speed and distance on every shot
- An 8g weight placed inside the end of the grip delivers better balance for more control without extra effort
- If precision is your top priority, this custom configuration is half an inch shorter without counterbalancing for max control