The Rogue ST MAX D is their first dedicated draw fairway wood. It’s the highest launching fairway wood in Callaway's lineup and utilizes a slightly closed face, more upright lie angle and additional weight in the heel to promote a powerful draw. This model will fit players that need the most shot shape correction in their fairway wood.
- The new A.I.-designed Jailbreak system has been completely redesigned to promote speed and stability
- Introducing the groundbreaking Tungsten Speed Cartridge for the first time in a fairway wood
- Applied an all new A.I. face optimization to include speed, launch and spin
- The C300 maraging steel is specially treated through a proprietary process for high strength and flexibility, while the Flash Face Cup provides speed and spin consistency across the face
- For players that need the most shot shape correction, the MAX D model features a slightly closed face, upright lie angle, and additional weight in the heel