Featuring a larger footprint, flattened shape, and higher skirt—along with a single, adjustable, 8g rear weight placed low and deep—ZX5 Mk II combines heightened forgiveness, sharp looks, and exceptional swing feel ideal for gorgeous drives that launch straight, high, and go the distance.
- Rebound Frame’s Dual Flex Zones focus more energy into the golf ball at impact, creating a purer energy transfer that instantaneously increases ball speed and distance on every strike.
- The ZX5 Mk II comes equipped with one 8g sole weight placed low and deep in the head.
- An adjustable hosel also provides the opportunity to vary loft, lie, and face angle.
- A complex series of ridges and latticework provides the structural integrity necessary to feature a remarkably thin titanium crown and to place discretionary mass where it best suits each ZX Mk II Driver’s ideal launch and spin characteristics.
- An intricate variable thickness pattern expands the high COR area across the entire clubface.