ZX5 LS Mk II features the same large footprint and flattened shape as ZX5 Mk II; but the game changer here is the forward-placed, adjustable 8g weight that keeps spin low and distance high. ZX5 LS Mk II is made for players with very aggressive swings wanting max length off the tee plus a high level of workability.
- Rebound Frame’s Dual Flex Zones focus more energy into the golf ball at impact, creating a purer energy transfer that instantaneously increases ball speed and distance on every strike.
- The ZX5 LS Mk II comes equipped with one 8g sole weight placed forward in the head.
- An adjustable hosel also provides variation in loft, lie, and face angle.
- A complex series of ridges and latticework provides the structural integrity necessary to feature a remarkably thin titanium crown and to place discretionary mass where it best suits each ZX5 Mk II Driver’s ideal launch and spin characteristics.
- An intricate variable thickness pattern expands the high COR area across the entire clubface.