Rogue ST Max LS is a high MOI head built for lower spin along with a stronger trajectory. Players can expect to see a more neutral ball flight, more workability, and lower spin characteristics compared to the Rogue ST MAX. It’s a great option for many mid-to-low handicap players.
- The groundbreaking new Tungsten Speed Cartridge structure places up to 23 grams low and deep in the driver head
- Patented A.I. designed Jailbreak Speed Frame provides stability in the horizontal and torsional direction
- As the industry leader in Artificial Intelligence, they’ve added launch and spin to ball speed in their optimization formula
- The titanium unibody construction provides stability and lowers the center of gravity, while our proprietary Triaxial Carbon crown and sole allow us to save weight
- Rogue ST MAX LS is built for lower spin with a strong ball flight trajectory