Extreme forgiveness and a slight draw bias makes the Paradym X Driver the perfect club for those looking to hit fairway with no worries. The Paradym X features a generously stretched profile and is weighted for a high launch and MOI so that anyone can feel confident at address. Jam packed with the latest in club design technology, the Paradym X is perfectly suited for those golfers looking to improve their game and take their scores to an all time low.
The Paradym X Driver leverages the latest in artificial intelligence technology, like Callaway’s new Jailbreak tech. Jailbreak A.I. provides stability in both the horizontal and torsional directions, while optimizing weight distribution and stability for faster ball speeds. Callaway also used A.I. to design the face of the Paradym X, maximizing speed, launch, spin, and downrange dispersion.
The Callaway Paradym X is best suited for golfers seeking extreme forgiveness and a slight draw bias from their driver. From the forged titanium face and A.I. design enhancements to the 360° Carbon Chassis and rear weight positioning, every piece of the Paradym X was meticulously engineered to give golfers a boost to their game. Whether you’re struggling to hit the fairway or just don’t want to worry about tee shots anymore, the Paradym X Driver is the perfect driver for you.
Features of the Callaway Paradym X Driver:
- 360° Carbon Chassis promotes unprecedented weight redistribution for maximized distance
- New A.I. designed Jailbreak system provides stability in both the horizontal and torsional direction
- An all-new A.I. face optimization enhances speed, launch and spin, and now downrange dispersion
- Paradym is the first driver to utilize Callaway’s industry-leading face cup technology
- High launch and low spin from a forgiving shape